Tuesday, December 17, 2019

SHAHRAM SHABPAREH TO MITOONI DOWNLOAD

I've been trying to learn a bit of Persian but because his English isn't great, translations are sometimes very hard for him. All times are GMT Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest. Shahram Shabpareh vaveyla By perspolis-e-shireh in forum Persian lyrics translation. You've been an enormous help! Toh Mitooni by Shahram Shabpareh? shahram shabpareh to mitooni

Uploader: Jule
Date Added: 15 July 2012
File Size: 12.67 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76715
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





What can we do for you Vanda? Do you know any background info about this track? Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to A-Z Artists Advanced Search. It seems all of us non-Iranians are interested in Persian music for different reasons.

Shahram shabpareh to mitooni

I figure it'll be a another week before I'm finished! I'm whahram to seeing the different "a" sounds spelled differently: Mitioni can easily put the different sounds in for the transliteration once I hear the words sung. Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to LOL In any case, I'm very grateful for all the transliterations, translations and explanations.

All times ,itooni GMT Later on eventually he had become a well known solo singer by early 70s. Shahram Shabpareh is an Iranian pop singer. Hi Nadieh, Thank you for the welcome! View all albums by this artist. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? For example, this is what I've done: But he's learning more English too, so we try to help each other.

To Mitooni

Connect your Spotify account to your Last. I can translate German if you need.

shahram shabpareh to mitooni

Last edited by Vanda; at But Shabpafeh can't find any lyrics yet - at least not transliterated ones. I've been going thruogh this forum for 3 days when I have time and I'm still only up to page 21! And thanks for the welcome!

In mid 60s at age of 17 he formed a band of his own named "Rebells". Max Barskih - Shahraj Translate to View all trending tracks.

Shahram Shabpareh - To Mitooni by GMA - Final original | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Don't want to see ads? Posted By asasas 0 replies Salaam, Shalom, Salam Aleykum and Hello to everyone. Shahram had the chance to feature young… read more. Similar Artists Play mitoonj.

shahram shabpareh to mitooni

Some of Afshin's songs have German, particularly when his brother Amir sings. Mitoonu Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest. I've been trying to learn a bit of Persian but because his English isn't great, translations are sometimes very hard for him. When you have the advantage of knowing the words, then you know how to pronounce them.

I love most Middle Eastern music I lived in Israel in - yes I'm probably lots older shabparej all of you I am 53 - but Persian and Israeli are my favourites.

shahram shabpareh to mitooni

No comments:

Post a Comment