Thursday, December 19, 2019

DOWNLOAD CYDIA SAMPREFS

Currently i have status as , SAM shows wildcardactivated. Thats exactly my problem! It was never hacktivated before. Please read my earlier comment carefully. That will hacktivate your device again. cydia samprefs

Uploader: JoJokasa
Date Added: 4 February 2017
File Size: 63.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67591
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Samprefe also disabled mobile substrate addons in sbsettings. Activate your iPhone by connecting to iTunes. Check out our full how to inside… [tube]http: Custom restore to iOS 4. For that you must have a hacktivated iDevice. If not and everything else is working fine, why would you want to try SAM to activate the phone once again if its hacktivated already?

Switched off the location services 6. And they have been experiencing the problem since the update. Follow this guide to xamprefs these errors http: But i have a problem. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Any advice where to find those infos? Does SAM auto-activate for you?

It will work just fine. How do I stop Messages from asking if I want to share my name and photo?

cydia samprefs

It could be down for sometime, you better try it after few sampref. Its still not working: For which app is it not working?

Subscriber Artificial Module

I have weird problem — I have 3gs and I installed custom firmware 4. The first thing I install is SAM. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today! It will not unlock your iPhone.

Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM)

Several functions may not work. To use FaceTime, you must be connected to a Wifi with an active internet connection. Make sure your using the latest FB app, 3. Put my exchange account in, gmail, facebook and messaging app imo. The link works just fine. Hit the back button 5. My iphone 3GS is already JB at 4. The first time i jailbrake my 3gs to ios 4. Scroll to the bottom to ensure that a backup zip was created.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you so very very much. Yes — Push Doctor did install correctly and I used iPusher to check its status and nothing happens. By Ben Johnson last updated June 30,

cydia samprefs

No comments:

Post a Comment